All our consultants have many years of practical experience of working with blue chip companies and leading charities and are adept at marketing and fundraising for emotive causes and across all media. This means your reputation is in safe hands, whether your goal is to influence stakeholder opinion, or capture the hearts, minds and souls of consumers.
Our role is to deliver the highest return on your investment. We are pioneering in that we can carry this out either as an in-house or completely external resource. We don't just create winning strategies and write reports, ultimately we delivering outstanding results.
We fully explore the deep rooted values which motivate people to lend their support. This results in more targeted cultivation and compelling propositions, which accurately identify and satisfy need. This results in building more solid long term relationships built on trust, which go on delivering benefits, well after all fundraising targets have been achieved.
- We can help
- Develop a successful fundraising strategy
- Create, pitch and manage cause related social marketing campaigns
- Identify, target and deliver successful commercial corporate sponsorship partnerships
- Manage all direct marketing activities, across all media
- Develop a case for support and trust applications
- Devise, develop and deliver online e-giving websites
- Advise and/or maximise CSR and CRM opportunities
It is hard to think of any one of the UK’s 196,000 charities, which does not satisfy George Smith’s explanation of the five key drivers that motivate public giving. Ingenious are fully committed to the ongoing development of creating value based engaging fundraising propositions, that satisfy emotional needs and cultivate support.
- Why people give
- To alleviate guilt
- To achieve something
- To create a sense of belonging
- To stop, start, or eradicate something
- To be seen as good
- Source: George Smith, Asking Properly